Giving at no cost
There are some great ways to support TWAM that will cost you nothing. Please see the options below and sign up if you can.
Sign up to easyfundraising and donate to TWAM for free when you shop online
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for Tools with a Mission with easyfundraising?
There are over 4,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
1. Click here and join for free.
2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
3. After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to Tools with a Mission at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and Tools with a Mission will be really grateful for your donations.
Thank you for your support.
Got any old stamps and coins?
TWAM has teamed up with Xchange-Master to collect used and old stamps and coins to help raise funds for our work. It is really simple for individuals, churches, community halls and groups to use.
1. Simply contact Xchange-Master direct by phone or email:
Telt: 0141 328 9357
2. They will send you a pack containing a box, a Freepost return envelope and all instructions.
3. Post your stamps and coins to them, and they will sell them and send a proportion of the money raised to TWAM.
Sign up for Amazon Smile and donate to TWAM at no cost!
Amazon will donate 0.5% of every purchase you make online to TWAM!
Whether you spend £1 or £1000 you’ll be helping us send out tools.
We’ve signed up to benefit from their charitable giving through Amazon Smile. It won't cost you anything to help TWAM, you just need to sign up.
1. Go to the Amazon Smile webpage or click on the link smile.amazon.co.uk
2. Enter ‘Tools with a Mission’ in the charity search box and select it
3. Then whenever you shop on Amazon go to smile.amazon.co.uk instead of amazon.co.uk. It’s exactly the same, with all your wish lists and purchase history, but it helps TWAM.
Remember to always log into smile.amazon.co.uk and as you shop Amazon will tell you how much they have donated to TWAM.
Got an old car, bike or van to donate?
If you have a car, bike or van you don’t want the hassle of selling or just want it to go to a good cause, TWAM would love to have it. It is so simple, you contact Give a car directly either by filling in their online donation form or calling them on 020 7736 4242. Once they have confirmed your details, they will organise for one of their collection partners to call you. They will arrange a suitable time with you to collect your vehicle. They aim to have your vehicle collected within seven working days.
The aim is to raise funds for TWAM and once sold the money less an admin fee of between 25-30% will be sent to us. They have nearly raised over £3.5 million for charity and every vehicle is worth something. Giveacar provides an easy way for people to remove a car and raise money for a good cause, and at no cost to you.