Want to Donate Tools?
1. Please read the Tools Wanted List as this will give you a great idea of what we can and cannot use. If you are unsure after reading both please call us on 01473 210220 or email email@example.com.
2. We have a nationwide network of 200 volunteer collectors who will either pick tools up from you or act as a drop off point. Collectors are volunteers. We are unable to collect tools from EX, PL, TR, TQ and TA1-2, 4-6 and 21-24 (west of the M5) post codes. We apologise if we do not have suitable cover in your area.
3. Use our "find our nearest collector" app below. It will show you who to contact for tool pick up and your nearest refurbishment centre, if you want to drop off instead. If you wish to drop off your tools at one of our refurbishment centres, please contact them beforehand.
4. Contact your chosen collector via email, please put your name, telephone number and postcode into your email along with the name of the collector you are contacting. They will ask you a few questions about what you have to donate and condition.
5. Stay in touch, consider signing up to receive our emails to find out the impact your donated tools have.
Sometimes people donate tools that are not suitable to send to Africa, either due to their age or because they would not be used. We also have some tools donated in such quantities that we cannot use all of them. On these occasions we will attempt to sell the items to raise vital funds for our work.
We cannot accept any tools that do not have all their safety shields and other safety features intact and unbroken. We will not send any equipment that endangers life.
If you live in Scotland, please visit the Cowdenbeath Refurbishment Centre page where you can see what tools we are able to collect. Scotland is only able to accept a limited range of tools.