Giving at not cost to you
There are some great ways to support TWAM that will cost you nothing. Please see the options below and sign up if you can.
Sign up for Amazon Smile and donate to TWAM at no cost!
Amazon will donate 0.5% of every purchase you make online to TWAM!
Whether you spend £1 or £1000 you’ll be helping us send out tools.
We’ve signed up to benefit from their charitable giving through Amazon Smile. It won't cost you anything to help TWAM, you just need to sign up.
1. Go to the Amazon Smile webpage or click on the link smile.amazon.co.uk
2. Enter ‘Tools with a Mission’ in the charity search box and select it
3. Then whenever you shop on Amazon go to smile.amazon.co.uk instead of amazon.co.uk. It’s exactly the same, with all your wish lists and purchase history, but it helps TWAM.
Remember to always log into smile.amazon.co.uk and as you shop Amazon will tell you how much they have donated to TWAM.
Got any old stamps and coins?
TWAM has teamed up with Xchange-Master to collect used and old stamps and coins to help raise funds for our work. It is really simple for individuals, churches, community halls and groups to use.
1. Simply contact Xchange-Master direct by phone or email
t: 0141 328 9357
2. They will send you a pack containing a box, freepost return envelope and all instructions
3. Post your stamps and coins to them and they sell will them and send a proportion of the money raised to TWAM
Got an old car, bike or van to donate?
If you have a car, bike or van you don’t want the hassle of selling or just want it to go to a good cause, that TWAM would love to have it. It is so simple, you contact Give a car directly either by filling in their online donation form or call them on 020 7736 4242. Once they have confirmed your details, they will organise for one of their collection partners to call you. They will arrange a suitable time with you to collect your vehicle. They aim to have your vehicle collected within seven working days.
The aim is to raise funds for TWAM and once sold the money less an admin fee of between 25-30% will be sent to us. They have nearly raised over £3.5 million for charity and every vehicle is worth something. Giveacar provides an easy way for people to remove a car and raise money for a good cause, and at no cost to you.